Wednesday, August 10, 2011

August 10, 2011 - iPhone, Deli Dinner

Today I had a few favorite moments.  One was when I went to the Verizon store to get a new phone.  Mine has been in serious danger of completely dying and I have been putting off getting a new one.  So, I finally went to get one and my brother came along.  I was set on getting one without a data plan and sticking to the cheapest options, but then I started playing with the iPhone.  We have a few apple products and love them all.  I knew I would want an iPhone if I really knew all it could do.  It was really fun to sit and listen to my brother explain tons of advantages, options, and features of the iPhone.  So, I gave in and I am so glad I did!  I love it!  But, the best part about getting my new amazing phone, was the fun my brother and I had in the store together.  We don't have many moments like that so I really enjoyed it.

Then...after getting my awesome new phone, my brother dropped me off to have dinner with Devin.  It was a birthday date dinner at The Deli.  We love that place and this time was no different.  Devin told me about work and we talked about some of our future plans.  Every time I get a date with Devin, I am reminded how amazing he is and how much we belong together.  Date nights are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment