Sunday, May 29, 2011

May 29, 2011 - Hill on Walk

Today my favorite moment happened when we were on a walk.  I was pushing Jaxon and Ollie in the double stroller and Devin was pushing Henry in the single.  Devin and I had discussed how my stroller weighed like twice as much as Devin's and how out of shape I was because I was tired after about 2 miles of walking.  We were just about done when we saw a hill that might offer a shortcut for the next time we went out.  My initial reaction was, "I don't want to go up there with this stroller!"  But then I told Devin, "What am I turning into?  I feel so lazy!"  So, we raced up the hill and down the other side, then up and back down.  The weather was beautiful, my family is wonderful, and my body is amazing and healthy.  Everything felt so perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment