Wednesday, May 18, 2011

May 18, 2011 - Buddies

Today my favorite moment was when Jaxon came home from preschool and Henry said, "Jaxon, you are a buddy."

Jaxon tried to clarify what Henry meant by asking, "I'm your buddy?"

Henry answered, "Yes, we are buddies."

"And we are brothers" Jaxon added.

Then Henry said, "And Oliver's a buddy too."

Jaxon confirmed with, "Yes, Oliver is our brother and our buddy."

I am so glad these boys have each other as not only brothers, but as buddies too!  Some days I think I will go crazy with the chaos of all 3 of them, but I would never change it.  Hopefully we will only add to it with some little girlies next!



Later I asked Henry who his buddy is and he answered with a smile on his face, "Daddy!"  He is such a daddy's boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment