Wednesday, May 25, 2011

May 25, 2011 - J, H, O

Today I had a favorite moment with each of my kids.

Jaxon - Today was Jaxon's preschool graduation.  It was adorable!  Jaxon got the "Most Huggable" award.  His teacher, Miss Melissa, said that he never left at the end of the day without giving her a hug.  She teared up and said she will miss his hugs.  I was so proud as he stood in his yellow graduation gown and sang with his little class.  He was loud and animated and so happy to be there.  He is such a smart kid!

Henry - Today Henry wiped his own bum after going poopie.  He was so proud.  I had no idea he was even in the bathroom, but he came running down the hall with a big grin on his face and asked, "Where's Daddy?" as he held up some crinkled toilet paper that had obviously been used.  Then I realized what was going on and made him take it back in the bathroom, but not without laughing and congratulating him first.  It was so cute how proud he was of himself.

Oliver - Tonight as I nursed Ollie before bed he was in such a happy mood.  He has been my happiest, easiest going baby of all three, and tonight he was especially happy.  He kept looking up at me and smiling and for about five minutes he and I just laughed back and forth.  He has the cutest smile and chubby cheeks!  I am so thankful he is such a wonderful baby!

I am so so so blessed with these amazing kiddos!  Plus, I have an amazing husband too!

No comments:

Post a Comment