Monday, July 11, 2011

July 11, 2011 - Warm Cozy Cuddle

Today my favorite moment was when Jaxon and I were in a "warm cozy cuddle."  The phrase is from the book Playful Little Penguins (retitled Penguins to the Rescue).  It's a cute little book where they penguins play all day then go to sleep in a "warm cozy cuddle."  Anyway, Jaxon wanted to cuddle so we climbed in my bed after bath and cuddled for a few minutes.  He told me about when he grows up he wants to live on an island where there are dragons and he will be a viking.  He assured me he'd come to visit me often because he would miss me.  (He favorite movie right now is How to Train Your Dragon.)

I love these little moments when my boys aren't wrestling or fighting or being crazy--the moments we talk and I see glimpses of their sweet spirits and their greatness.  I know they were saved for these days.  I pray every day that I can teach them the things they need to know so their testimonies will be strong and they will be valiant to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment