Thursday, April 7, 2011

April 7, 2011 - Jaxon

Today my favorite moment was while saying family prayer, Jaxon said, "I'm thankful that I can never brake Mommy's heart."

The "I'm thankful" actually means "please bless."  He always says "I'm thankful" when he asks for things.  Ex: "I'm thankful that Granny and Gramps will have a different job that they will like."  Or, "I'm thankful that Henry can never throw fits at night."  etc...

So, he was asking for help so he would never break my heart.  So sweet!

Earlier in the day he asked what it meant to "break her heart."  He heard this on the movie Tangled when Rapunzel gets out of the tower and tells Ryder "it would break my mothers heart if she knew I was out" or something like that with the phrase "break her heart."  I told him it meant that her mom would be sad because she was not obedient.  So, learning what he did from the line in the movie, he didn't want to be disobedient and break my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment