Friday, January 15, 2016

January 15, 2016 - Oma

I want to remember this about Oma (my grandma)...

I called her the other day about something, but she didn't pick up.  When she called me back, I couldn't talk either, so she left a message.  In her message she said something like, I saw that you called so I wanted to know what I can do for you?  Is there anything you need me to help you with?

I just thought it was so sweet that she is still asking what she can do to help me.  That woman serves like no other.  I want to serve as much as she does when I'm her age.  She is critical and sometimes lacks tact, but she is so giving and I love her so much.  I can't wait until she moves back to Arizona so I can see her more often.  Having her and my parents living in Colorado is the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment