Wednesday, October 5, 2011

October 5, 2011 - Running & Picnic

Today I had a few favorite moments.

Running.  Oh it was a beautiful day and I got to run outside!  I was going to go for 3, but then went for 6 because I was feeling so good!  For the marathon, my goal is to run 8:20 miles to qualify for Boston.  So I am trying to train around an 8:00 mile.  Today, I did the first 5 miles at that pace then did fartleks for the last mile and cut it down to 6:00.

Ollie.  When I got back from running I found Ollie in the kitchen.  I kissed him and went on to kiss Devin. When I left Ollie, he wined and said, "Ma."  Coincidence?  Maybe.  But it was still cute and made me happy.

Picnic.  The boys wanted to have a picnic for dinner, so we did.  We took our french toast and hash potatoes out to the shade in the front yard.  After eating we played duck, duck, goose and the boys had a ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment