Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June 1, 2011 - Tax Appointment

This was from a while ago, (obviously--tax season) and I found the file where I had typed it to post.  I completely forgot these things happened.  That's why I have this blog!

My first favorite moment happened today on the way to our tax appointment.  Jaxon and Oliver were laughing at each other in the car.  Their car seats face each other so they can talk and play.  It was so cute to hear Jaxon's strong laugh and Ollie's little baby laugh at the same time.  My kids' laughter is the best sound in the world.  It was a tender little moment.

Then, I had another favorite moment today during our tax appointment with the accountant.  This is not so tender, but comical...  Devin and I were wrapping things up to leave and Jaxon totally farted.  Like, a loud one.  He thought it was funny, of course, but the adults in the room were trying to ignore it.  Eventually I smiled and giggled a little, mostly because Jaxon's laugh is so contagious.  The accountant was definitely trying to hold it in, but he did end up cracking a smile and laughing.  Gotta love kids with no shame!

No comments:

Post a Comment